HOW TO TRANSFER VIDEOS TO YOUR IPAD / IPHONE
BEFORE YOU START
Once you've downloaded the video files to your computer (PC or Mac) you can then transfer them to your iPad via ITunes.
You'll need iTunes on your computer. You can get it fro free from here.
If you haven't used iTuned for a while it will ask you to update. In my experience, it doesn't always go smoothly so the choice is yours! If you just want to get your videos on your iPad, maybe update at a later time.
STEP #1 - ADD THE VIDEOS TO ITUNES
1. So you've downloaded the video files from our download page and they are safely on your computer. Now you want to open up iTunes (do NOT connect your iPad or iPhone to your computer yet)
2. In iTunes, click File and then Add File to Library or Add to Library
3. Browse to find one of your downloaded videos and open it. This will add it to your iTunes Library. You can add multiple videos files to iTunes in one go by holding the CTRL key and clicking each one. But if you're not sure about that, just add one at a time
4. It's not always obvious where your videos have been added inside iTunes. It will be under 'Home Videos' In newer versions of iTunes you can see that here:
5. Close iTunes. You don;t have to do this (you'll be opening it again in a minute) but I find it helps things run more smoothly
STEP #2 - SYNC YOUR IPAD / IPHONE WITH ITUNES
1. Connect your iPad /iPhone to your PC or Mac with the cable provided with your device.
2. Once iTunes has launched, look for your device. In older versions of iTunes it will be on the left. In newer versions it's at the top, like this:
3. You'll now see a list of settings options that relate to the different types of content on your device (i.e. apps, music, music, TV shows etc.). On older versions of iTunes you'll see these across the top. On the newer versions of iTunes they are down the left-hand side. Select the 'Movies' tab, like this:
4. Make sure the 'Sync Movies' checkbox is ticked otherwise your Movies won't transfer. I leave 'Automatically include' unchecked because I prefer to manually select which movies to add to my device. Movies take up a lot of room so it's usually best to transfer a few... watch them... then uncheck them in favour of others the next time you're syncing in iTunes:
5. Click 'Apply' or 'Sync' and eject your device.
6. On your device open the Videos app and go to Home Videos where you'll find your newly added videos!